Abstract Submission Has Closed
Please consider submitting an abstract to the next OCIM/SPARC Conference which will be held in the Spring of 2017
Researchers, clinicians, fellows and students are invited to submit abstracts for oral and poster presentation at the OCIM/SPARC Conference 2015.
Abstracts should describe current or recent research in integrative medicine and health. Currently, funded and unfunded studies are acceptable. We will consider abstracts about research that is just beginning as we will have a poster section and possible oral sessions for innovative emerging models of research, education or clinical care.
April 15, 2015 - Deadline extended!
NOTIFICATION OF ABSTRACT SELECTION
April 22, 2015
- Limit abstracts to no more than 250 words
- Structure abstracts to include background, objectives, methods, results, discussion and/or conclusions sections as applicable.
- Indicate an institutional affiliation for each author
- If applicable, grant acknowledgements must be provided at the end of the abstract (i.e., NIH-AI-12345)
- More than one abstract per investigator may be submitted for consideration
- Selections are made by executive committee review
- Oral and poster presenters must be present at the symposium
- Accepted abstracts will be published in the program